Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday shanigans

Today Hunter is out due to ward conferences. Before he left, being the awesome man he is, he got up at 4.40 and made us a coffee cake. The children were so happy. Afterwards, they played together like they do every Sunday morning while I hey ready / clean after breakfast.  Today though, for some reason, they decided to stay close and play on my bed while I low dried my hair. It made me wonder for how much longer they will want to stay close to me, instead of keeping to themselves. It makes me sad to think that day will come. So for now, I am
savoring today. Today they want me, and although at times I want my space, and to be touched less, I know the day will come when I miss it. So I will cherish, and try to remember that some day, my kiddos will be grown, and gone :( 


No comments: