Sunday, May 15, 2016
Helping Hands 2016
For our service activity this year, we put together a whole lot of meals for people in need. We had such a wonderful time at the denkinger building. We had the early shift, from 9 to 10.30 am.
My first flat tire! Not an experience I want to repeat for a LONG time. It happened right after music on a Wednesday morning. I didn't have any friends with us in the car (which is rather eat!) and we were in our way to pick up Logan. We made it to the school safely, and I called AAA to ask for help. They came in record time, which was wonderful. And Hunter was able to come home and get a new tire on the van. I sure felt watched over. Angels are around us.
Clayton Valley Pumpkin Patch with my son. Such a fun time, although it was windy and somewhat cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment