Thursday, June 7, 2012

The latest





Camilla finished Preschool a couple of weeks ago.  She graduated! :)  I'm so glad she had such a wonderful school experience.  Now she can't stop talking about Kindergarten!  I hope she always loves learning as much as she does now.

With her teachers, Miss Melissa and Miss Gina.
 In-N-Out opened in our area! And after 30 minutes of waiting in line, we got it!!!

We've playing at the park a lot lately :)


And to make things more fun, we got bean bags! The kiddos love them!


Popsicles!!!  Camilla was in heaven!
Need I say more?
June 1st was national donut day :) Our local Krispy Kreme gave away free donuts that away, so we quickly took advantage of that!


Saying "donut" just as I snapped this pic!
Last weekend we took the children to Tilden Park in Berkeley; we had a blast!  Logan was fascinated with the cows.
 And of course, the steam train ride was a hit!
Saying "choo-choo"


And although it looks like all fun and games, Logan did have hand, foot, and mouth disease for a week (yuck), followed by falling in the bathtub and getting one of his front teeth chipped.  But he's all better now.  I'm loving playing with the kiddos.  In a way, I don't want September to come.  What am I going to do with Camilla gone every day??  Thankfully, it's only half day for kindergarteners, so I think we'll manage :)  And September does mean I'll have a baby outside of me and not inside of me!  So that's something to look forward to!  We have our ups and downs, but in the end, life is pretty good :)  That's it for now!

No comments: