Camilla graduates from Preschool tomorrow. Yes, there will be a ceremony and brunch for the families. And she even gets to perform a little dance with all of her friends. I can't believe she'll start Kindergarten this Fall. I am happy for her though. She LOVES learning new things, and we think she'll be one of those kids that just like school (or so we hope). I just can't believe she's done with preschool. It breaks my heart to know that she is growing up and that she's not that little anymore. I guess that's just how parenting goes. BIG sigh. Anyhow...
We're doing well. I haven't posted here since forever, but most of you read my Facebook stuff, so you must know we're having a
baby girl come the end of August. We're thrilled about it. And so is Camilla. Logan doesn't quite know what's happening, but at least he's not freaking out when I hold other babies. So that's improvement :) And he is not as attached to me as he once was. He still likes me the best :) but I can now drop him off at a friend's house and know he will not be crying about me leaving. He's growing up too.
I'm 24 weeks along and feeling great. Sure, there are some pregnancy discomforts already, but for the most part, this pregnancy has been my easiest so far. Let's hope it stays that way. Baby moves a lost during the day, so that's good. And my weight keeps going up at a steady rate so I can't complain.
 |
| Logan, 2 years old |
 |
| Wall of Chocolate - PF Chang's 8th year wedding anniversary dessert! |
 |
| Camilla was such a big helper at the Mormon Helping Hands this year |
 |
| Logan, showing off his Krispy Kreme donut: We now have one in town! Yay! |
 |
| Fun in the Sun |
Hunter is doing well, keeping busy with work and church stuff. Or mowing the lawn, or chopping down our orange tree (the poor thing only has a few branches left...). But he's doing great.
So so far, so good. Life is great. My kiddos keep me busy, but it's a good busy. I wouldn't change it for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment