Yesterday I got the kids ready and we got together with our good friends Kelli, Becca, and Nina Palmer, and we all headed down to Pleasanton. We went to Super Franks, an indoor play center for the kiddos. Camilla had THE time of her life! I think the highlight was this boucing house, with a big slide. At first she was afraid of it, but after I went with her once, the little munchkin was ready to go. All in all, a fun experience (in spite of the 10 minute tantrum that caused several concerned looks.. oh the joys :)
This is Becca having fun:

Here is Camilla in action:

Nina and Logan: The two cutest babies ever :) They are two weeks apart and will most likely be partners in crime as soon as they get moving!

I love summer!
3 comments:
Those bouncy places are a hit! Glad you guys had fun! :) I LOVE summer too!
I can't believe how dang cute your kids are. I just want to squeeze them!
it wouldn't be an outing without a 10 minute fit! logan's chunks are so cute!
Post a Comment