Crafts
Yes, Camilla officially has her "craft bin." And it's full with stickers, foam, felt, glue, crayons, and all sorts of other stuff. So in the afternoons, when it's rainy and windy, we sit at the table and color and do crafts. Our fridge looks like this:
(And she's not even in preschool yet! How can I throw this away!)
Yes, before the rain and wind got to us, I was on a mission: To decorate Camilla's and baby's room. For baby's room I glued fabric to a few frams, and also to some letters (no pictures of the letters since I don't know if we're telling the baby's name at this point.. but yes, we do have a name :) I had already made a baby quilt, so that was done. Finally, I glued some cut outs to go as the wall borders, following the truck and transportation theme. I need to create some sort of panel out of fabric, but will get there eventually
For Camilla: Frames going with the frog theme in her room, and letters to spell out her name. I also love how all of her stuffed animals are organized now! And she has what I call her "baby corner." Hopefully this will come handy when the real baby comes!
Sick
Yep, Camilla started a cold last week, and now I have it. Hunter will most likely get it soon. Such is life.
So there you go; that's what we've been up to. I have a lot of projects I would like to get done... at some point :) For now, I am just enjoying whaever bit of quiet time I get!
Ps Pregnant belly at 26 weeks :) For all those who were asking :)
Yep, Camilla started a cold last week, and now I have it. Hunter will most likely get it soon. Such is life.
So there you go; that's what we've been up to. I have a lot of projects I would like to get done... at some point :) For now, I am just enjoying whaever bit of quiet time I get!
Ps Pregnant belly at 26 weeks :) For all those who were asking :)
3 comments:
Rockin' that pregnant belly!
Love that belly!!! You've been very busy! FUN FUN! The kids rooms are very cute! Spill that name when Hunter gives you the go ahead! :)
You look great! I can't wait to see what you accompish when you're nesting. I'll probably get exhausted just ready the post.
Post a Comment