Yes, we go to the park quite often.. Here are some pictures I took of Camilla. I was trying to use some of the settings in our camera. Some of them turned out well actually. Camilla is now 21 months old, and, as of Friday, almost 29 lbs! She's a big kid. People always tell me she looks like a two year old, which is true. She acts the part as well.. at times. But most of the time she's the sweetest, happiest little girl, who will blow out kisses and give hugs upon demand! I love her to death!





4 comments:
I love pics of little girls on swings wearing dresses. Never gets old. Get the girls some chacos. There are contests in the south for chaco tan lines and I think Camilla could win the toddler division.
She is so darn cute! I can't get over how much she looks like you Rosa. Ryan is bis for his age too. People always thought he was older than he was. We frequent the park quite often too. Cute pics!
Love the pics and the Ranch looks like great fun!
that 2nd picture is SO cute!! looks like out of a magazine.
Post a Comment