Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oranges

First of all, I have created a Spanish version of our blog... As most of you know, my parents and brother are still back home, so this is a way to stay in even more touch with them. It's forcing me to blog a bit more often! Will I surpass my "once a week" blogging routine?? Maybe! Anyhow, Oranges! Camilla LOVES them. The girl will eat a WHOLE one and go, "more." Crazy stuff. She gets messy, and it's a "joy" to wash orange stains... but she's so happy! I didn't catch the "more" on the video, but she still looks cute!


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is so cute that she loves them that much! Thankyou so much for all the oranges. Terry brought them over today and we got a whole bag full. They will get eaten and we really appreciate it! You are so lucky to have an orange tree!

Unknown said...

Hey prima, what's your Blog in Spanish? I did not save it. I would like to check it out too!
Hugs
-Me

Melissa Hodgen said...

She's a california girl through and through. And now you are true californians with an orange tree in your yard. Sounds like heaven Plus, no scurvy here.