Camilla: Still as busy as ever. She is into coloring these
days, and can spend hours doing so. She loves to learn new things, and she is
such a little perfectionist! Just like her momma. Although she drives me crazy at times, the
more I think about it, the more I realize she's just like me! She is still my
big helper, and I love her to pieces. I can't even imagine what it'll be like
next year when she goes to school all day. We'll find out soon enough :) She
turned 5 in October and is reading step 1 and step 2 books. Amazing!
Logan: That little stinker! He is my little prankster.
Always laughing, always trying to be funny. I love it! Never a dull moment when
he's awake! At the same time, unlike his sister, he plays really well by
himself! Cars, trains, tools, and any sort of weapon are a HUGE hit around
here. That little boy tries my patience day after day... having said that, he
is the sweetest little man. He will most
likely go to preschool next fall... as long as we get him potty trained! (Hint
hint, Santa, please? That is what I REALLY want for Christmas!)
Sabrina: My little baby will be 4 months old next week.
GASP. How did THAT happen? She was just born! And she is teething, to top it
off. She is the happiest, most talkative girl around! I love it! And she still
prefers momma over anyone. She eats well, and sleeps well once you get her to
sleep! She is a cutie pie. We all love
her so much!
Me: You know when people ask you how you are doing and you
immediately say, "we're good"? Yeah, that's me. I always say that. But,
if I were to think about it and give a true answer, perhaps it would go like
this: I am ok. Life with three is BUSY.
I very rarely get time to myself, and even then, it is a rushed time since I am
trying to get things done. Sometimes, if I really think about it, it can get
depressing. But I've done depression, and it is not fun. So I stay away from
the path of feeling like "wo is me." Instead, I find myself helping
others, watching friends' kiddos, reading to my children and cleaning my house.
The truth be told, sometimes I do not have it all together (who does?), but if
there is one thing that I've learned over the last 5 years, is that children
grow up quickly. The day will come when Sabrina is 5 years old, and I'll miss
this busy time. So how am I doing? I'm doing great. I have 3 beautiful, crazy, always
on the go kinda children, and they bring so much happiness (and screaming) to
my house. And although at times I want to get away, I know that I'd be itching
to get back rather quickly.
![]() |
| Sabrina, my little easter bunny for Halloween |
![]() |
| Belle, yet again :) |
![]() |
| Can't wait for that coffee cake to come out! |
![]() |
| Best friends forever :) |
![]() |
| Hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house. He REALLY wanted to eat asap :) |
![]() |
| Kids fight momma |
| Sabrina's baby blessing on Dec 9. |
| Us and our youngest! |
![]() |
| Family pictures thanks to a friend! |
![]() |
| Logan, 2 1/2 years old |
![]() |
| Sabrina, 3 months old |
![]() |
| Camilla, 5 years old |
![]() |
| 9 years of marriage this April... CRAZY! |











No comments:
Post a Comment