Monday, January 30, 2012

Lo nuevo

What's new in our lives? Not much! And that's just lovely. My kids (and hubby) keep me happy, and it's a wonderful life. We've been up to plenty of days at the park, tons of time at the Library, play dates galore, and just a good ol' time. We did have some stomach bug issues for a little while but I think we're all back to normal :)

Camilla took this silly picture of me. I couldn't tell you what she was doing to make me have that face, but it must have been good :)

Apparently I have TWO children who go to school. Logan, not yet buddy. I want you to stay home with me for one more year, k? Deal? Pretty, please? :)


We've played dress-up plenty.


And these two are good in their never ending "princess and prince" roles.



Camilla is showing off her play doh / tower building skills (BTW, this little one is growing WAY too quickly. I wish I could freeze her in time. I LOVE her personality. Don't change baby... please!!!!)

The kids also took their first official BART ride. Camilla loved every minute of it. Logan was done after 20 minutes. Oh well.

We've been into pretty glasses lately... getting ready for summer.


Oh yeah, and we celebrated my birthday. We had our good friends the Palmers over for dessert. My favorite, apple pie :) And the best part was to see how excited Camilla was over MY birthday. It made me feel very special. Hunter went out of his way to get a gift (two actually, if you count the Joann's gift card I kinda demanded) and a couple of heliun balloons.



And last but not least (certainly not), we've been spending time outside, enjoying this wonderful dry, mild sort of winter. My kind of winter with two little ones to care for.




Logan and the hose have a connection I don't understand. It's like Christmas morning to him when we let him play with it. Silly boy.




No pictures, but we also went to La Fayette Reservoir and walked 3 miles. Yeah, we were pretty proud of ourselves. The little ones stayed in the stroller most of the time, but Hunter and I did it. It felt awesome. Maybe I should start walking or something. It was fun.


Picture Day at school today, so I'm sure I'll be sharing that in my next entry. But this is it for now. On to watching TV (can I add we love Shark Tank? Highly recommend it! And also Undercover Boss... tearbreaker!) Have a great week!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! Love to see your update, the kids are growing, so adorable!!!