Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still here

Yep, we're still here. I'm finally back to normal. And loving it :) It's amazing how your body can heal so fast. I felt like crap the day I had surgery (Friday morning), and by the following Wednesday I felt I could take care of the kiddos... So yeah, amazing :)

We're doing great. The kids keep growing and I keep wishing I could stop time and enjoy them more. Camilla is getting old... She's a little grown up sometimes, in a good way. And although I love it, it makes me sad... Anyhow, enough of that "getting sad" vibe. Here are the two little munchkins, dressed in their Sunday best... TOO CUTE.

On Saturday Daddy and Camilla cleaned the garage. Camilla raked leaves like crazy. She was an AMAZING helper.

Aunt Jen gave us this battery powered little car... it is FUN! Camilla just loves it...



And so do Logan and I :)


Last but not least, we visited with Aunt Jen and Uncle Bill, and cousins. Camilla LOVED it. Grandma and Grandpa Young were visiting that weekend, so we all had a great time together. We were spolied with donuts and excellent Chinese food... Yum! We also went to Del Valle in Livermore... these two little cousins had a blast. They played together so well!

And there you have it. Not much new. Same old, same old... and that is just wonderful! Looking forward to Turkey Day... and Christmas. We've been listening to Christmas music since beginning of November. I love this time of the year. Everything about it says "do something for someone else." I wish we could keep that up throughout the year. Perhaps that should be a family goal for 2012... Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: