Sunday, July 24, 2011

July

I can't believe this is the last week week in July. Christmas will be here before we know it (gasp!). Anyhow, what we've been up? Just having fun and enjoying the wonderful weather.

Logan is 15 months old. He's attempting to feed himself these days. Yes, he gets messy for sure. But it's oh so lovely. He's still as happy as usual... as long as mommy is within a few inches radius! He's become very attached to me over the last couple of months. And although its is very, very frustrating at times, it's sort of lovely... in its own weird way. There he is, this tiny (not really) little guy who wants to spend all of his time with me. Kind of flattering is you ask me :) But we're working on him sitting next to me instead of on me... This too shall pass, right? He's still not walking... but he sure gets around, scooting rather fast at times. He's very smart too. And he loves cars and balls. Such a little boy. We love him so much!



What else have we been up to? Playdates! Camilla loves them, and altough it does get noisy at times, I must confess I love the loud noise coming from happy children enjoying themselves.

I don't know what these girls are doing in this picture. The usual I guess: being silly.


Logan loves sticks... a mini Hunter already.. always looking for some yard work to do!




Playing in Logan's crib!



Camillas has been up to swim lessons: She LOVES it. We'll do another session in a week, and I bet she can't wait for it to start. She is becoming more and more confident in the water, which is great. And she's been such a trooper about getting in the water, even when it rained on us (twice) and it was just so cold and windy (like for 2 weeks out of the 4 we've already done).




And there you have it. I guess I should add something about the adults: Hunter loves working for the City of San Rafael (a 45 minute commute each way). He also gets to come home earlier than before, so we're all happy about that :) He keeps busy with little home imrpovement projects here and there.


And I keep busy making sure we're all fed, clean, and happy :) I also coupon and scrapbook when I get a chance. But mainly, when it's down time, I love to read a good book.


And that's it for July! We'll see what August brings!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

sounds like a great July! :)