(Shoudl have posted this a WHILE ago... but Blogger and my dad's computer DID NOT get along... ugh!)
My soon to be one year old!
Blogger is being silly at the moment so I can't seem to be able to attach many photos! With that said, let me sum up our trip so far: We're having FUN! The trip home was not as bas I thought it'd be, but I'm sure glad I only have to fly solo with two kids one way.
Camilla and Logan are loving all the attention, and sweets, they're getting. And I love the fact that I get to spend tons of time with my family. Having said that, we do miss Daddy, and can't wait to have him here with us!
So, we're doing great, enjoying awesome food (my mom is such a great cook!), and having a great time. Though I do miss our good friend back home, and the simple things you get used too (air conditioning comes to mind... It is nice that the days are more Fallish now; summer here would be insane!), we feel blessed to be able to spend this amazing time with loved ones! That's it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment