And because every post HAS to have a picture of Camilla (right), here's the little munchkin. Or big girl, I should say, since she's potty trained now! At least for the day hours. And I am a very happy mommy. VERY happy :)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
The Corner
I love our house floor plan. Granted, I wish we had a family room AND a living room, but that won't be the case for several years. So when it was time to decorate our big living room, I had the vision (maybe it even came in a dream...) of dividing it up into two spaces. One, our living room. The other, a play corner. A place where all the toys get put away, where I can send the kids over for a much needed R and R. Well, Logan has discovered "the" corner. He LOVES it, and will cry if you take him somewhere else (not much, but you can see he likes it). And I LOVE the fact that he can be there, and be somewhat safe. So, we love our corner.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Potty trained? Awesome! Congrats. That's a milestone for you as much as it is for her.
I agree..the toys have to have their own spot or they take over! You are a visionary!
Logan sounds like a sweetheart. Gotta meet that little dude someday.
Post a Comment