So... it's been two weeks since Logan was born... amazing how time just seems to fly! It seems like with Camilla I wanted time to fly by, so she could be older and "easier." No such thing with Logan... he's such a relaxed little boy, who only cries if he's hungry, or needs to be burped, or is just too tired. Time seems to fly... which is probably very related to the fact that now I have two kids to care for!
Logan's weight was 8 lbs 12 oz as of last Thursday. I know he's gotten taller since newborn diapers, nor newborn clothes seem to fit anymore. Crazy! We are sure loving having Logan in our home, and Camilla absoultely adores him. So cute to watch!
Last Saturday we went to the Zoo. Camilla had a great time, and Logan slept during the whole trip!

Logan at 2 weeks

Camilla showing off her new pretty dress (Thanks Janelle!)
And that's it for now. Things are great, and I am so happy :)
3 comments:
So great to get an update! Kids are so so cute! Baby still so tiny and adorable. So glad to hear you are doing great and that you are so happy! :)
I'm glad to hear he's easy on you and that you are enjoying it!
Holy Moly at the zoo already, you are truly amazing. Congratulations on Baby Logan! Sounds like a perfect dream!
Post a Comment