I have a new hobby, one that makes my husband happy and that makes me EXTREMELY happy.
I am couponer.
Yes, it is true. I must say I am an EARLY beginner couponer, but what a good feeling it is to know that I walked out of Target this morning with all of the things shown in this pic:
(Camilla is holding three packs of gum, and she is NOT included in the $2.19 :)
Camilla is my little helper when it comes to throwing things into the cart. And let's face it, the fact that she takes a nap and goes to bed by 8 p.m. gives me time to collect my coupons...
We'll see what great deals I can get this week :)
And that's it for now. At least I did take some pictures this weekend!
6 comments:
Yes! coupons are always awesome. I can't tell ya how much we save using those... love Sunday newspaper :)for military people there is a website we can go and print all the coupons for the Grocery store on post. It is great!
You look great! and Camilla, holy cow! she is growing tons and fast!
I have never used coupons before and I'm a little intimidated how to find deals. Where do you get yours? That Camila is absolutely divine! She is so cute Rosa!
Laurel: I get some from our Sunday newspaper, but you can also find a bunch to print out from the internet. On the right hand side of my blog, scroll down till you get to "Going cheap." It's got the links that I've been using. Like I said, I'm just starting, so I'm sure I'm making all sorts of mistakes... but it is fun to save a little cash :)
Such cute pictures! I love the one of camilla in front of the oven. She is to cute! You are so cute and I love seeing that tummy grow!
So glad to have another beginning couponer in the family.
I'm going to steal your egg carton idea. Love the idea of using something I would normally throw away.
I love trying new recipes...some of my most beloved ones have come from experimenting. But, it's a total bummer when some don't meet expectations.
couponing is so over my head! and what a good idea to save egg cartons, those will make some fun crafts.
Post a Comment