(Quilt is folded in half here... to big to fit in the picture!)
This is a 65x65 inch quilt made of flannel. It was meant to be a lap size quilt (so it should have been more like 65x75), but did not have enough material and was too cheap to buy some. Regardless, it is very cute and comfy. The most difficult part was to piece together the batting and do the math just right to get back right. I'm just glad it's done! I don't do well with unfinished projects... They're always haunting me! It's been three years since last time I made a quilt this big, and it might just be another couple of years till I make another one.
Now on to bibs and a BABY quilt for Camilla.
On a more "spooky" note, we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat last weekend. It was fun. Camilla was dressed as a fairy, I was a cat, and Hunter was an engineer (Go figure!). He had just finished his tests a couple of hours before, so I'm just glad he was willing to go! Camilla had fun eating tons of candy, and playing with all the other little ones.


Some good friends from the ward. My mouth was still full with chili when Hunter took this picture... that's why I look funny!
1 comment:
Great quilt, you look so cute as a kitty! Camilly is so cute as usual!
Post a Comment