
And Halloween came! We took Camilla out trick-or-treating tonight. We joined Hunter's sister Jen and her kids. It was great! Camilla was a cute little cow. She was a good sport and waved bye bye to all those that gave her (us) candy! Hope you like the pics!
5 comments:
What a cute little cow. Happy late Halloween!
You have a baby!!! Congratulations! I found your blog through Joanna. Oh, wow--I have missed so much that is going on in your lives. My blog is private, but I would LOVE for you guys to join. Send me an email at dearheart (dot) becca (at) gmail (dot) com. Once I have your email addresses, I'll send you an invite. Oh, and if you haven't heard, we're expecting our 2nd boy in just a couple of months. :)
What a cutie! Did she like trick or treating?
I think she had a good time. I also think she'll understand more next year, but she did like waving bye bye to all those that gave her (us) candy. It was fun. We got a lot of candy too!
CUTIE! I agree that every parent should get a cut of the candy...after all you TOOK then trick or treating, right.
Post a Comment