




Last Saturday we took Camilla to a Pumpkin Patch in Livermore CA. The same patch we went to last year, about the same time, when I was still pregnant! It was crazy to think that a year ago we had been there, and that Camilla was not with us then! We had such a great time. Camilla enjoyed the animals and playing in the corn... they had corn instead of sand, and they kids could make "corn" castles... it was fun! This was our "big" activity for the weekend. By the end, Camilla was just tired! Her face on the last pic is very funny! Hope you like our pics!
2 comments:
It looks like beach weather there - not fall! We went to DC with Aubrey last weekend and the last time we were there was when i was pregnant - and I kept thinking how crazy that was too!
It's funny how just a few months after having a baby, you can't even remember what life was like without them! Cute pictures.
P.S. I just tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment