Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Pics!





Hello! Here are some random pictures of our baby girl. The first one: she loves that door stop! She just crawls all over to find it and suck on it! Grosss! Picture 2: Camilla loves to crawl to our entertainment center and open the drawers and doors! Picture 3: Camilla gets sooo messy after dinner. Her face is totally orange here! She had just had lasagna! Picture 4 and last: Mom and Camilla sucking on fingers! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

We love the new pictures of Camilla. Tyler went through a phase where he was obsessed with those same doorstop things- he would find them all over at church and immediately put them in his mouth- yuck! Thankfully he grew out of it and Camilla will too.(= I love her orange face. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

I somehow missed that you guys had a blog, but just got the link from my parents. Camilla is so darn cute and just a little younger then my daughter Aubrey. I'm excited that I'll be able to catch up with what you guys are up too, I haven't seen either of you in forever. I hope all is well!